Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Dmitriy Yadgarov?

Posted on July 7th, 2017

He is worst Doctor, I known, any time you go to him, he tell go to phycologist, I have problem with my lungs, I had lung collapsed, I have problem with my breathing, my oxygen lever in air conditioning 97, 98 , outside when I shot, 94,95 , I came to him, he is telling me phythat I am fine , he need phycologist himself , he is stupid , full of himself, don't go to him

Posted on April 10th, 2017

Dr. Yadgarov's bedside manner is disgraceful. My father is an elderly man, and was informed of his prognosis due to blood work as if he knew medical terminology. Spoke to us as he we were nuisance. Informed us if anything you can speak to my assistant over the weekend.

Unbelivable INCOPETENCE from the Office Stuff

Posted on March 30th, 2016

I actually never saw Dr. Yadgarov. But his office personal was out of this world incompetant. I had an appointment today. I went to the office 3 days before that with my paper referral in hand. I asked the front desk girl to give me all the paperwork I will need to do on the day of the appointment so I can do it in advance and bring it with me. She looked up my name on the computer and said that all is in order and in the system and I don't need to fill out any papers. I showed her my paper refferal and asked if thta is all I will need. She assured me that this is it and nicely told me see you on Wednesday Ms.... Today I went for my appointment and to my surprise I was welcomed with the most unwelcome sentence. Sorry Ms.... the Dr will not see you today. You actualy need an electronic refferal not a paper one. The woman that was I belive the manager of the office did not care at all to listen to what I was explaining to her. I do not know about the Doctor. But his office people are the worst. They should all be fierd. They waisted my day and my time. Unbelivable INCOPETENCE. If you can, pick a different Doctor even if its only to save you from the office people. Good luck to all patients.

Dr Yadgarov is a amazing Dr.

Posted on April 30th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Yadgarov for a while but have not seen him in a while today I had an appointment with Dr Yadgarov his exams are always through and detail oriented .Dr Yadagarov always asked me what changed since last visit and a lot changed with me since last visit.

Posted on May 20th, 2015