Pulmonologist (lungs)

Unbelivable INCOPETENCE from the Office Stuff show details Unbelivable INCOPETENCE from the Office Stuff
by A lost patient on Mar 29th, 2016

I actually never saw Dr. Yadgarov. But his office personal was out of this world incompetant. I had an appointment today. I went to the office 3 days before that with my paper referral in hand. I asked the front desk girl to give me all the paperwork I will need to do on the day of the appointment so I can do it in advance and bring it with me. She looked up my name on the computer and said that all is in order and in the system and I don't need to fill out any papers. I showed her my paper refferal and asked if thta is all I will need. She assured me that this is it and nicely told me see you on Wednesday Ms.... Today I went for my appointment and to my surprise I was welcomed with the most unwelcome sentence. Sorry Ms.... the Dr will not see you today. You actualy need an electronic refferal not a paper one. The woman that was I belive the manager of the office did not care at all to listen to what I was explaining to her. I do not know about the Doctor. But his office people are the worst. They should all be fierd. They waisted my day and my time. Unbelivable INCOPETENCE. If you can, pick a different Doctor even if its only to save you from the office people. Good luck to all patients.

Dr Yadgarov is a amazing Dr. show details Dr Yadgarov is a amazing Dr.
by Stephanie Bauer on Apr 30th, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr Yadgarov for a while but have not seen him in a while today I had an appointment with Dr Yadgarov his exams are always through and detail oriented .Dr Yadagarov always asked me what changed since last visit and a lot changed with me since last visit.