A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Baschinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Baschinsky graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Baschinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- South Florida Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Y Baschinsky MD is a male Pathologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Y. Baschinsky practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Baschinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Dmitry Baschinsky practices Pathology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Pathologists.