A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Finkelberg graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Finkelberg has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Finkelberg practices Gastroenterology near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Southborough, MA.
See Worcester Gastroenterologists.