2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by T.K. on Apr 27th, 2015

This doctor lied in the letter he wrote my employer. He stated there was a female assistant in the room during the time he did the examine. No other person ever entered the room. I took a witness with me, due to his reputation! BEWARE!

Jan 8th, 2015

Very poor bedside manner would not ever reccomend. Such a jerk!!!!!!!

Avoid at all costs show details Avoid at all costs
by Jim J on Mar 17th, 2014

I had to see this "Doctor" as part of a Worker Compensation Medical review. He already had his answers to ensure he could give the insurance company the answers they needed to drop my coverage. He'd ask a question, then immediately look down at a file, then while I was in the middle of my answer he'd ask another question, never paying attention to what I was trying to convey. His report to the insurance company was completely inaccurate, full of incorrect information and within 30 days, workers comp closed my case and I'm now on my own to pay for the remaining treatment required

Jun 6th, 2013

This man met with me in a small, messy, smelly office in a bank building. He himself was dirty and unkempt. He had not looked at my file nor did he appear to care about anything I said. He spent most of his time making fun of the other doctors who had seen me. He said I would never get another job because I was " old and you are a woman", not because I had been injured. There was no one else present in the room, he did not use any instruments to examine me. He is just there to dispute workers' comp claims and dispute benefits. Very unprofessional.

worst i have ever seen show details worst i have ever seen
May 30th, 2013

Not only will he tell you he does not want to know how you feel. He will cut you off and not let you finish talking when he asks something. And loves to change the subject when you need to tell him something. Does not evaluate you properly. He has no gowns to change to. A table in a tiny room in Abilene Tx with all his stuff on it. That can not allow a patient to be look at. Since you can not lay on it. With it being used as a desk. A corner for you bottom will be the best you will get. And he has no interest in finding out what is wrong with you. How can he. He does not want to know if you are hurting or feeling. He does not bother checking blood pressure or heart rate and he should in his line of work for those hew do not have issues with it and it is high can be a clear sign of pain. Has no bedside manner and will give a poor exam and you can not tell him if it hurts then ether. I was told he was an orthopedic specialist and i find out he is a independent occupational specialist for big companies and that is not the same. His job is to tell people there is nothing wrong and nothing else.