A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Grebenev:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Grebenev is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Grebenev, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grebenev graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Grebenev has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Largo Medical Center
- Sun Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Alexeevich Grebenev MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry A. Grebenev practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Grebenev has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Grebenev practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Largo, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Clearwater, FL.
See Largo Internists and Largo Endocrinologists.