Dr. Dmitry Ilyevsky Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Ilyevsky?

Great doc!

Posted on February 28th, 2011

I've gone to dr ilyevsky for the past two years ( 6 visits, plus hospitalizations) and I think he's great. I'm not surprised to discover he's both an internist and a pediatrician, because I think he is quite bright. The guy doesn't smile alot, but he answers questions and explained everything to my satisfaction. I have multiple medical issues and he keeps them all in check. Only one hospitalization in two and a half years. Before dr. Ilyevsky I was in every four months.I think he is excellent, and also every nurse I know at sturdy say he's one of the best doctors at sturdy. Nurses know who is good and who isn't after all. Not overly friendly at first , but he knows his stuff and gives me great medical care. That's what counts.

Fantastic Doctor!

Posted on October 5th, 2009

Dr. Ilyevsky is a fantastic doctor. I have a lot of health problems and I find him to be very thorough and caring. After many years of trying to find a primary care physician who is good and actually cares about their patients, I've found a doctor who is all that!! I highly recommend Dr. Ilyevsky.

Highly Unprofessional Manner / Lack of Experience

Posted on August 27th, 2009

Because of his poor recommendation to have physical therapy done on my spine only 2 weeks after an accident, i now have a chronic condition which could have been avoided had he recommended bed rest for a couple months rather than continuous aggravation of my injury which led to a loss of job, apartment, girlfriend etc...i would not recommend this doctor, he simply does not care for his patients and will try to rush them out the door, lacking a proper examination. A major detriment to the Massachusetts health care system imo...=(

Needs more experience

Posted on August 8th, 2009

My experience with this Doctor was, long waits at the office, while there, staff had me see nurse practioner, Went in for bad back, they waited over a month before sending me for an MRI, when the MRI report came in, this Doctor claimed it was a "mild" disc problem, report said otherwise. I found out later that this doctor was a pediatrician and only for 2 yrs. I'm in my 40's. I later learned from a specialist that my condition went from "moderate to severe". Ended up finding another doctor. NOTE: Visited this office about 6 times in two years, only was able to see this doctor once. His follow up for my MRI came a month after it was taken, and after I left for a new primary care physician. I do not recommend.

Posted on November 11th, 2015