A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lisenenkov graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Lisenenkov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov MD is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Lisenenkov practices Internal Medicine near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists.