Dr. Dmitry Lvovsky Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Lvovsky?

July 7th, 2016

Provider

This is not necessarily a reflection of the physician and his competence, but on repeated occasions myself and other providers and practices feel as though we are bullied and demeaned by the staff at this office. I have experience in medical customer service and I get it, not everyone is going to be chipper and excited to help when they have a million things going on. However, this is not the case. On repeated occasions myself and other practices I have spoken to have been talked down to, demeaned, and patient care has been put off and dismissed by the office staff due to their ego(s). I am not one to complain, and frankly who has the time? I am just very concerned that the supporting staff does not have the patients best interest at heart and do not try to get anything pushed through, authorized, paperwork sent over, etc. so that the patient can receive the necessary care as soon as possible. I have only had encounters with two of the ladies that work with Dr. Lvovsky, but most notably Angelique is the representative that is not only rude, but down right unprofessional. I hope that upper management sees this and can do some type of coaching for this representative, for future patients sake.

January 4th, 2010

Perfect Doctor

Doctor's way of communication - I am a big fan and he is genius too..

May 29th, 2016