Anesthesiologist, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine
Video profile

Dr. Mironov is the best doctor I know, his staff is just as kind as he is! Call him! show details Dr. Mironov is the best doctor I know, his staff is just as kind as he is! Call him!
by Kathrin Ketrinchek, his #1 patient and "fan". Trust me, he's the Best There Is! on Apr 9th, 2015

Dr. Mironov is a wonderful doctor who has treated me in pain management over the past years. I can't say enough about how kind and professional he and his staff were with me. I had numerous injections for day surgery procedures, and the staff would put me at such ease it didn't phase me to go through numerous injections. There were times I had to keep from laughing during the bedside conversation that not only put me at ease, but made the whole thing fly by so fast before I knew it he was finished! Great, great doctor who knows what he's doing and a professional kind staff as well. I recommend them to everyone who has chronic back and neck pain as I have had for years.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED show details HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
May 19th, 2011

This is rare, finding a physician that is extremely talented and caring.

prifessionalism of doctor show details prifessionalism of doctor
Jan 28th, 2011

Dr.Mironov is very intelligent, high educated and communicable person.I will recommended him to all my friends. Thanks for your help and kindness.

Business Owner show details Business Owner
by Heather :) on Mar 25th, 2010

I highly recommend Dr. Mironov for the lumbar shot. He is fantastic!