inactive

Dmitry Mysh MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 8th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Mysh will always tell it like it is, and I am happy for that. He is a no-nonsense kind of doctor. If you don't follow his instructions, you only have yourself to blame. He is also funny and tells jokes. You will be left in good hands going for all of your standard procedures. I really like him and his nurse, Sarah. I could have gone to another doctor who is closer, but I love him and have been going to see him for ten or so years now.

August 25th, 2015
Great doctor choice of locations courteous staff want refer my family

January 6th, 2015
awesome doctor

September 29th, 2014
Good visit
I had a great visit. The office was VERY busy and the staff was surprisingly courteous. Dr Mysh listened to me and was very thorough. I waited less than 7 minutes in the waiting room and the exam room. I highly recommend him.

March 25th, 2014
Terrible experience !
This was the worst experience . Extremely rude front staff. When I called the office no one was aware or able to look up my case. Any questions I had were not attended to and the staff acted like it was a burden to them. They do not follow up on your questions. If a note is left for the doctor don't expect a call back.

March 16th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Dmitry Mysh is a wonderful doctor. He truly cares about his patients. The office is clean, the staff are nice. It's a pleasure to visit him.