Overall Review

3.9

October 27th, 2015
After complications, Dr naypomnayshy was called in for and emergency closing of the surgical wound. The infection was deadly. He completed multiple surgeries to remove the infected tissue and closed the wound with what was left. Very friendly! He listens! He saved my life along with the team of specialist at Burlington Leahy.

July 31st, 2012
Dr Nepomnayshy is a no nonsense kind of guy. He tells you his expectations so that you can have a safe surgery experience. If you follow those expectations, he is amazing. If you are hedging or try to second guess his expectations, you will not do well. This is his expertise. I find him to be very caring and passionate about his work.

January 23rd, 2012
Haven't had surgery yet, but had consultation with doctor.. I do not agree with prior reviewer
I was referred to Dr. Nepomnayshy for what seems to be an internal hernia (diagnosed via ct scan). He is apparently the best of the best when it comes to laparoscopic surgery, which is why I was recommended to his office. My wait time was great, no longer than waiting for any other doctor, no complaints there at all. He took the time to listen to me, to what my symptoms have been... I knew before leaving the office that I would be setting up surgery to fix the problem. He gave me his card, told me to take the weekend and think about it, to make sure this is indeed what I wanted. I did not feel rushed, which is (to be honest) what I expected. I had read the previous review before going in to meet him and was honestly scared that he was going to be one of those doctors that just doesn't care. He is NOT like that at all. I have complete confidence going back to him to have my surgery, and I would definitely recommend him to any family or friends needing surgery. I would be more than happy to come back post op to review him again, but wanted to let any potential patients know that he really is a fantastic doctor.

February 18th, 2011
Never ever see this man
From the beginning, this appt was awful. Dr. Nepomnayshy was loud and aggressive from the time he walked through the door. He assumed that we had requested surgery, even though we were referred, and had no interest in my wife's well being. He got in her face, talked down to us, lectured and waived his finger as if he were a parent talking to a young child. He repeatedly asked what we wanted him to do, despite us clarifying that we were there for a consultation and wanted his opinion as a Dr. He offered no advice and was negative about being able to help with the problem at all. His favorite quote was, "I cut things out", basically saying that if that wasn't definitely needed then why would we come to see him at all, again despite us having been referred to a surgeon for their opinion. I finally had to stand up to him in order to get him to stop badgering my wife, who was reduced to tears. This was the worst medical experience of our lives and I would not recommend Dr. Nepomnayshy to anyone, EVER. This man should not even be allowed near patients. AVOID AVOID AVOID Dr. Nepomnayshy.

February 18th, 2011