A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Niman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Niman is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Niman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Niman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Niman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Niman practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Niman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Niman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.