A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Niman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Niman is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Niman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Niman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Niman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Niman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Niman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jeanes Hospital
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Niman MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Niman practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Niman has 6 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Niman practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.