Dr. Dmitry Primak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Primak?

March 3rd, 2015

he has been a wonderful Dr and has helped me so much,always concerned aboutmy other health issues and has been critical in helping me with those as well.. he always ask s himself available when needed

January 22nd, 2015

just the best

I would highly recommend. I have difficulty with taking medications. He works with me, and he does care.

September 10th, 2012

Good psychiatrists are hard to find and he is a good one

I am a mental health profressional (PHD psychologist) and a patient of Dr. Pimrak's. I know how hard it is to find a good psychiatrist from years of referring patients to dr's who did more damage than good. Now that I need some help myself, I am glad to have found Dr. Primrak. He is smart, perceptive, and doesn't just fall for every gimick the pharmaceutical reps sell primary care doctors and other psychiatrsists on. He won't overmedicate you and he knows what is tried and true. Psychiatrists are not therapists. You want one who listens, can diagnose your problem, and treat you properly.

October 6th, 2009

Excellent Care

I have been seeing Dr. Primak for many years and he is a kind and caring physician. He always returns my calls, even on the weekends. He cares about my mental well being and is always available. I can talk to him about anything and he very professional.

August 17th, 2009

I SAT ON A CHAIR BY YOUR DESK AS YOU ASK ME QUESTIONS. I FELT AS IF I WAS BEING INTERROGATED AT A POLICE STATION. THERE WAS NO COMPASSION AND NO REACHING OUT TO ME TO EASE MY EMOTIONAL AND/OR MENTAL PROBLEMS. A PSYCHIATRIST IS SUPPOSE TO BE COMPASSIONATE AND MAKE THE PATIENT FEEL BETTER. MY EXPERIENCE WITH YOU HAS MADE ME EVEN WORSE. AS A RESULT I FEEL DISSAPPOINTED AND GIVING UP ON DOCTORS. IS THIS WHAT YOU WENT TO MEDICAL SCHOOL FOR?????????????

May 1st, 2017