Dr. Dmitry Ruban Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Dmitry Ruban?

Posted on November 1st, 2017

Amazing surgeon and staff! Highly recommend!

Posted on June 11th, 2017

I highly recommend Dr Ruban for those needing neurosurgery. He was very thorough in his explanations. I went to him for a second opinion and ended up choosing him to perform my cervical fusion. He and his entire staff are efficient and caring. Lauren (his nurse) has been able to answer all of my concerns.

Highly skilled

Posted on May 22nd, 2017

I am truly grateful to have been cared for by Dr. Ruban and his assistant. Dr. Ruban seems to be an extraordinary surgeon whose work seemed exceedingly careful, skillful and thorough. After surgery I feel virtually 100% recovered even though I know that I need continued oncological care to complete the regimen. The concerned care and follow-up by his associate was equally reassuring. Both Dr. Ruban and Lauren always made themselves available to provide necessary information and answer any questions.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Very pleased with surgury so far as recovery is going

Great experience

Posted on March 11th, 2017

I recently had a Microdiskectomy performed by Dr. Ruban. I was in extreme pain prior to surgery. The office staff was very kind and helpful and made it easy schedule an appointment and receive information. Dr. Ruban was thorough while explaining my injury and what would take place before, during and after surgery. They even offered a spine class to prepare me for surgery. This was very helpful since this was my first surgery. My experience the day of surgery was the best it could possibly be. Dr. Ruban and his staff were more than accommodating and explained each step in the process. Once surgery was over, Dr. Ruban came immediately to let my husband know I was finished and the surgery went well. He also explained the care and restrictions I would need to take once I arrived home. I would recommend Dr. Ruban and his staff to anyone in need of their treatments. He finds the least invasive way to solve your problem and makes the process as comfortable as it can be.

Spine/Backsurgery

Posted on March 3rd, 2017

For over 13 years I had progressively wosening stenosis and artritis in my spine. Two years ago it deteriorated to the point where walking 50 feet was extremely painful. A pain specialist referred me to Dr Ruban. He called for an MRI. He diagnosed the problem and two weeks later, my son and daughter helping me to get into the surgery center Dr Ruban performed a one hour procedure. I walked out of his office using a cane for stability. No spine or nerve pain since that day! I was back to being better than I had been in over 13 years. Cane was gone in 5 days. I am 67 years old and consider his surgery to be just short of being magic. He would be my choice and suggestion should any new problems develop. Also, his staff is very professional and caring.

Wonderful care

Posted on February 24th, 2017

Dr. Ruban gave me great care before, during and after surgery. I would recommend him to anyone

Great surgeon with great staff

Posted on January 14th, 2017

Dr Ruban and his staff were so accommodating and helpful in my neck surgery scheduling and execution. From my first appointment to the surgery room was a top rating experience. The recovery was better than I was expecting and my pain is all gone. I also was to recommend that Rush Copley Hospital's spine staff were also very knowledgeable, accommodating, and exceptionally welcoming and friendly/helpful and experts in making for a successful surgery and recovery stay. Thank you very much!

Posted on December 11th, 2016

Highly knowledgable and Professional, great bedside manner and extremely personal, outstanding staff and excellent follow up

Serous Back Pain

Posted on October 25th, 2016

He did a great job on my back. I've no pain since the operation. The one thing I did really like about him was the fact he came to see me and told me what I could and could not do after my operation. I would recommend him to all my friends. I've recommended him to two of my friend already.....

Thank You, Dr.!

Posted on September 13th, 2016

I have already recommended Dr. Ruban to several people. Because of him I have gone from barely walking to walking without pain! He was very thorough in discussing my options for my bad back and helped to choose the best way to go for my situation. This has been a positive experience all the way around and I couldn't be more thankful!!

Posted on July 1st, 2015