A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Sukenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Sukenik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Sukenik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukenik graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Sukenik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Sukenik MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Sukenik practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Sukenik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Sukenik practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.