A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dmitry Sukenik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dmitry Sukenik is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukenik
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Sukenik Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dmitry Sukenik, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukenik graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Sukenik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of The Resurrection Med Ctr
- Saint Francis Hospital Of Evanston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dmitry Sukenik MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Dmitry Sukenik practice?
- Dr. Dmitry Sukenik has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dmitry Sukenik practices Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Northbrook, IL.
See Chicago Cardiologists.