A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Daniel Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Daniel Park is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Park has 9 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Park accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 6 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Daniel D. Park practice?
Dr. Daniel Park practices Family Medicine near Woodside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Great Neck, NY.
See Woodside Family Physicians.