Dr. Doan Nguyen Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Doan Nguyen?

Posted on January 12th, 2016

The Doctor don't care he is very cold person.

Someone to trust

Posted on March 27th, 2015

I had an emergency surgery with my broken wrist from soccer. It looked horrible and deformed when it had happen. Dr. Nguyen was very nice to me and explained options before surgery. He fixed my multiple broken wrist by placing hardware and pins in it. I had another hardware removal surgery performed by him. My wrist is back to normal as never anything had happen. Only a scar remind on the accident. I am very grateful. Yes, there is a long waiting time also with an appointment. But I am glad he performed the surgery.

Posted on February 5th, 2015

What I do care is accurate diagnosis and I can get an appointment promptly Other is not very relevant to me. I am very happy with the result. I will be back when I have problem and will refer my family to this office.

Professional and courteous

Posted on February 3rd, 2015

Excellent and courteous staff… Dr was thorough, helpful and took his time with us.

Posted on August 15th, 2013

Dr. is uncaring, inconsiderate and not interested in his patients.

Great doctor

Posted on March 26th, 2013

I came here for my left shoulder pain, and Dr Nguyen helped me a lot. The was gone in couple of weeks. He is also very prompt but friendly. I did not have any problems with asking and get him answered any of my concerns.

Posted on June 19th, 2012

The doctor seemed rushed and spent little time explaining the issue. Did not offer any suggestion for improvement to my knee problem, just tell me to come back in a couple months.The waiting time was incredibly long ( 97 minutes), with little relief to my knee problem.

Wonderful doctor

Posted on June 8th, 2012

Due to an accident I had very little choice about my orthopedic surgeon. I asked for the best available and I really believe I got him. Dr. Nguyen was very caring and explained everything he needed to do, he was quite though answering our questions in detail. My surgery experience was a positive one and I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Nguyen to my friends. I think he is a great doctor, with a very friendly personality. I feel quite at ease with him, glad to have had him as my doctor.

carlessness

Posted on March 12th, 2012

Overall what I didnt like is where the physicians at the hospital and my peditrician saw a clear break in the medial epicondyle of the humerous of my daughter Dr Nguyen did nothing and told us to come back in two weeks... after second opinion come to find out my daughter was 1mm from having surgery on her elbow ... he is being reported to the AMA and I am very dis-satisfied with his medical practice and he may need to go back to school

Regret choosing this doctor

Posted on January 2nd, 2012

The doctor doesnt care to get to know his patients, he isnt friendly(isnt mean either he just doesnt talk period). My little boy never felt comfortable with the doctor because the doc never tried to make him more comfy. The office looks decent because of the building it is in and then the front office but once you get to the actual room it looks VERY trashy! I have pictures but have not found a rating site yet that will allow pictures to be posted. My sons cast gave him bad sores, cut his hand in two places and slid halway off his arm. If he really tried he could have got it off. The only good thing about this office is the sweet girls that work the front desk.

very smart and talented Dr.

Posted on July 20th, 2011

I had my reservations when I first walked into his office after breaking both heels. Not a lavish office, clientel was diverse. After meeting him and further having surgury I have seen his skill first hand and have grown to know him . He is also an enginner form MIT ! smart man great surgeon

Posted on August 20th, 2017