Dr. Doan Khong Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Doan Khong?

Posted on June 6th, 2014

I had seen him for over 10 years. He got me sick, I had eye infection, he said the hair went into my eye when i slept. and i got my blood tested and the test showed that i had prediabete, the test result came to him, he never called me, about 2,3 months later when i went see him for another problem, then he told me about the test, he said it was normal to the old people, so that i didn't take it seriously, after 2 years my prediabete got worse, i went to kaiser then realized that soon i would get diabetic. I don't know what to say bout him, all i can say is He got me sick.

Posted on October 1st, 2014