A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leatherwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Leatherwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Leatherwood practice?
- Dr. Donald Leatherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Leatherwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.