A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Donald Leatherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leatherwood
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leatherwood Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leatherwood graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Leatherwood has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Moss Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Donald F Leatherwood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Donald F. Leatherwood practice?
- Dr. Donald Leatherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Donald Leatherwood practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elkins Park, PA.
See Elkins Park Orthopedic Surgeons.