A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doantrang Du:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doantrang Du, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Du graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Du has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doantrang Thi Du MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doantrang T. Du practice?
- Dr. Doantrang Du has 5 office locations.
Dr. Doantrang Du practices Internal Medicine near Long Branch, NJ.
See Long Branch Internists.