Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dobri Kiprov
Dr. Dobri Kiprov, MD, PC is a Doctor primarily located in San Francisco, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kiprov is affiliated with California Pacific Med Ctr -P, San Francisco, Ca, California Pacific Medical Center- Davies Campus and California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Dobri Kiprov has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dobri Kiprov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.
Dr. Raveena Rihal
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
San Francisco, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Ahvie Herskowitz
Pathology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi39
Dr. John Fullerton
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
San Francisco, CA 0 mi31