A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dobrina Okorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dobrina Okorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Okorn
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Okorn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dobrina Okorn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Okorn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okorn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dobrina M Okorn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dobrina M. Okorn practice?
- Dr. Dobrina Okorn has 1 office location.
Dr. Dobrina Okorn practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.