A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dobrina Okorn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dobrina Okorn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dobrina Okorn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Okorn graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Okorn has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dobrina M Okorn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dobrina M. Okorn practice?
- Dr. Dobrina Okorn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dobrina Okorn practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.