A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dobrinka Dimitrova-Koutleva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dimitrova-Koutleva
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dimitrova-Koutleva Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dobrinka Dimitrova-Koutleva, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimitrova-Koutleva graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dimitrova-Koutleva has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dobrinka Velikova Dimitrova-Koutleva MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Dobrinka V. Dimitrova-Koutleva practice?
- Dr. Dobrinka Dimitrova-Koutleva has 1 office location.
Dr. Dobrinka Dimitrova-Koutleva practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Radiologists.