A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doddanna Krishna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doddanna Krishna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doddanna Krishna, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Krishna graduated from Government Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Krishna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster Community Hospital
- Antelope Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doddanna M Krishna MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Doddanna M. Krishna practice?
- Dr. Doddanna Krishna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doddanna Krishna practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lancaster, CA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Pulmonologists.