Dr. Dodge Slagle DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8

May 4th, 2016
I have been seeing him for 6 years. He is a leader in his field and gives excellent analysis and treatment.

February 14th, 2012
New patients beware!
If you are a new patient trying to see Dr. Slagle, please proceed with caution. It takes several months to secure an appt. if you're a new patient but that's not the issue. My initial appt. has to be scheduled 5 months out since his calendar is so full. After waiting 5 months, the office or doctor cancelled my appt. the week before the appt. was to take place. I understand that things happen but I called 3x and talked with 3 people to reschedule me in a timely manner. Each receptionist said they would get back to me after talkng with Dr. Slagle to reschedule me. I never received a returned phone call or even an apology when I called back. I think this was so negligent and even a bit cruel. Waiting five months for an appt., only to be blown off is beyond unprofessional. This doctor apparently can't handle any new patient load so save yourself the trouble and find another doctor.

March 11th, 2011
I found him to be very helpful & patientwith me. It was worth the visit, so Icontinued which was important to me.

May 12th, 2010
Rudeness starts at answering the phone
When I first called, the lady answers "this is a doctor office." They do not provide the name of the doctor at all. Then although I was referred by the neurologist they do not see kids under 8.

October 31st, 2008
Let our elderly parent run amok! We think he's just a drug pusher.
Make your own decision, but our opinion is that he doesn't want to take any time with his patients. Therapy for our very ill (delusional, paranoid, violent) parent consisted only of shoddily monitored drug therapy which was dangerous and ineffective.

January 26th, 2008
He was a great doctor.
Spent many years with him, I would always make sure if I changed insurances that he would be on my plan. I believed in him. He was the best until he got bigger but not better.