A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doe-Hyun Yoo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doe-Hyun Yoo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doe-Hyun Yoo, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yoo graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Yoo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Wesley Long Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doe-Hyun Robert Yoo DO and MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doe-Hyun R. Yoo practice?
- Dr. Doe-Hyun Yoo has 4 office locations.
Dr. Doe-Hyun Yoo practices Internal Medicine near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: High Point, NC and Jamestown, NC.
See Greensboro Internists.