A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doh Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Doh Cha is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Cha has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doh Yoon Cha MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Doh Y. Cha practice?
- Dr. Doh Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Doh Cha practices Urology near Morganville, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: New Brunswick, NJ and Edison, NJ.
See Morganville Urologists.