Dr. Doina Cherciu MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Freehold, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

July 1st, 2016
Dr. Doina Cherciu has been my physician for many years. She is a kind, compassionate doctor that has her patients best interests at heart. She is thorough, NEVER rushes through an exam or makes you feel that she's to busy to listen to your concerns . She never over prescribes medications and always suggests alternatives to drugs, ie: exercise, diet, vitamins. I highly recommend her!!

April 25th, 2016
Caring and excellent doctors and front staff.

April 21st, 2016
Wonderful doctor; patient, understanding, thorough.

December 4th, 2015
My entire family have been patients of Dr Doina Cherciu and her brother, Migurel Cherciu, for over 15 years. I cannot say enough positive things about both of these doctors. They have always gone above and beyond our expectations, they are careful listeners and are truly focused on any medical issues we have. They spend more than adequate time with each patient. Their care and compassion are second to none. They are excellent doctors and very good people. I have and would continue to highly recommend them.

November 27th, 2015
my whole family comes to this doctor, she is very nice and easy to get along with.

September 30th, 2015
Wonderful, Caring Physician
I have been a patient of Dr. Doina Cherciu's for about 15 years. Prior to seeing her, I was going to one of those "big box" practices where you never knew who you were going to see, they never knew you and the nurse/receptionist would call you with test results. I have been so happy with Dr. Cherciu because she really cares about me and my daughters. She knows my history and asks me about issues that were bothering me the last time I saw her. She is very genuine. I hope she doesn't retire for 25 years at least. She always calls me personally with my blood results and asks if she can answer any questions. I don't know how someone can say anything bad about her. She is an honest and caring person as well as a very well informed doctor.

September 19th, 2015
do not see doina
MSeveral years ago I was a young patient with multiple healthissues and doina at first was nice but she became annoyed short tempered with me as a patient when I needed to be seen more often. Obviously nobody wants to feel ill or unwell and doctor is supposed to be professional and uphold their oath. This doctor did not and was not. She held no empathy or patience for a patient who had different conditions to contend with and was insulting and was down right nasty. Id never reccomend a soul to her.

September 3rd, 2015
profesionality
Appointments hard to obtain. Unable to proper diagnose symptoms. Careless about urgency to diagnose and provide treatments. Office personnel totally uncooperative and disrespectful supported by the doctor.

February 3rd, 2015
doctors are knowledgeable,courteous and likeable.

January 13th, 2015
Wonderful Doctors, Competent Staff...
I find many of the reviews here hard to understand, let alone, believable. I've been a patient for about seven years now and so have many of my family and friends because I speak so highly of, and recommend them. Dr. "Doina" has always been receptive to my issues, concerned about my and my family's well-being and spot-on with diagnostics and treatment. She does like to "dress-up" but I think it's part of her culture and her personality...she's very colorful and enthusiastic...good for her! In general her office staff is thorough and pleasant. We've all had bad days where we may not have been all smiles and sunshine, but I've never been treated with anything less than competence. I've only seen her brother, Dr. Mugurel, a few times as necessary, but also very pleasant, caring and thorough.

May 5th, 2014
Very satisfied
I think she's great. No complaints. My family has been going to both brother and sister for 10 + yrs? no issues. Very competent and easy to talk to.

April 15th, 2014
I have been a patient for a long time. The office use to be great but is going downhill and smells like somebody chain smokes in there. Dr Cherciu is always gossiping about people and on several occasions heard her talking about her patients. She always thinks you need Xanax or pain pills even when you just have a sinus infection. She hardly gives you an exam she's to worried about where I got my clothes or hair and nails done at. I have also seen her on occasion talking down to the girls that work for her right in front of the patients. Everybody that goes there is wondering if she's ok she has totally changed. I really believe something is wrong with her and to top it off she's obsessed with weight. Not sure if I will be going back and if so might switch to her brother which I heard is excellent. Many of my friends and some family switched to him.