A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Doina Galiatzatos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Doina Galiatzatos, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Galiatzatos graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Galiatzatos has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center
- Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Doina Galiatzatos MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Doina Galiatzatos practice?
- Dr. Doina Galiatzatos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Doina Galiatzatos practices Internal Medicine near Ventura, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA.
See Ventura Internists.