Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Doina Galiatzatos
Dr. Doina Galiatzatos, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ventura, CA. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Galiatzatos is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, Community Memorial Hospital of San Buenaventura and Ojai Valley Community Hospital. Dr. Galiatzatos has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Doina Galiatzatos has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Doina Galiatzatos is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ventura, CA.
Dr. Prakash Patel
Ventura, CA 0 mi25
Dr. Karen Lockwood
Ventura, CA 0 mi15
Dr. Oscar Lopez
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Ventura, CA 0 mi11