Dr. Doina Jianu MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 18th, 2016
This is the second time that Dr. Jianu denies a refil for heart medication. She wouldn't approve the refil until I made an appointment to see her. The only opening she had was two weeks from now. How can a doctor deny heart medication? This is very unprofessional. She is responsible for her patient's well being, but denies treatment until she has time to see me. The visit would be for 5 minutes, just long enough to exchange a few pleasantries. No EKG, no sonogram, no specialized tests, no referrals to a cardiologist, just regular temperature and blood pressure check. And yet, she denies the medication that was prescribed by a specialist such a long time ago. I am very disappointed and offended that a medical doctor needs to have such control over a patient's life. The diagnosis was given by a cardiologist in Denver, and all that Dr. Jianu did was give me the same medication that I have been taking for 30 years. There is nothing more to say.

August 6th, 2016
She makes me wait....spends only a brief amount of time on my medical issues....does not explain anything. On a recent visit she got up while I was asking a medical question and left the room....I waited for 10 mins, and finally just left. She does not review my blood tests with me, doesn't take my heart rate, never checks my feet (I'm a diabetic). I will be seeking another physician who cares about me.

July 18th, 2016
Being a patient of Dr Jianu is actually quite a pleasure. Her staff is pleasant and caring. I have never had difficultly in obtaining appointments that were convenient for me. Dr. Jianu has an excellant listening ear which is greatly appreciated by me.

February 22nd, 2016
Seniors Beware!
1. Was my GP for over a decade. 2. All her patients are complaining of her incompetent scheduler. 3. She always runs late. 4. Her staff are discourteous, unprofessional and incompetent. 5. Not confident in her abilities. ^. NEVER FOLLOWS UP AFTER A VISIT.

September 4th, 2015
Dr Jianu is the best doctor I have ever had!

April 23rd, 2015
Outstanding doctor... Unfortunately I have had to spend a lot of time with Dr Jianu due to several chronic health conditions but I thank God I have her as my primary physician... She is the best!!!

February 7th, 2015
a courteous and compassionate professional.
Dr. Jianu is courteous and compassionate. She listens well and is appropriately flexible regarding treatment options.

September 13th, 2013
Excellent doctor
Dr. Jianu takes the time to listen to her patients. She is thorough and caring. Wait times in her office are short and she doesn't rush the exam. Answers all questions and her staff is courteous and efficient.

October 2nd, 2008
The best Doctor in Las Vegas
As a new patient that was scammed by every doctor I saw until a friend recommended Dr. Jianu, I can honestly say she is a breath of fresh air! Honestly cares about he patients, not just the money. I LOVE this Doctor and highly recommend her.