A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolapo Babalola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolapo Babalola is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolapo Babalola, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Babalola graduated from Univeristy of , School of Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Babalola has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Grady Memorial Hospital
- South Fulton Medical Center
- Morehouse School of Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolapo Adesola Babalola MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolapo A. Babalola practice?
- Dr. Dolapo Babalola has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dolapo Babalola practices Family Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Family Physicians.