A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolar Patolia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolar Patolia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolar Patolia, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Genital Warts
- Hot Flashes
- Prenatal Care
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
Education & Awards
Dr. Patolia graduated from BJ Medical College-Ahmedabad, India. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Patolia has 8 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolar S Patolia MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dolar S. Patolia practice?
- Dr. Dolar Patolia has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolar Patolia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.