A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolf Ichtertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolf Ichtertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichtertz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ichtertz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolf Roderic Ichtertz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dolf R. Ichtertz practice?
- Dr. Dolf Ichtertz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Island, NE.
Additional practice locations include: North Platte, NE.
See Grand Island Surgeons.