A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolf Ichtertz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolf Ichtertz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ichtertz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ichtertz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ichtertz graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ichtertz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolf R Ichtertz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dolf R. Ichtertz practice?
- Dr. Dolf Ichtertz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolf Ichtertz practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Grand Island, NE.
See Grand Island Surgeons and Grand Island Orthopedic Surgeons.