Dr. Dolf Ichtertz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dolf Ichtertz?

October 9th, 2017

Excellent experience of my wrist surgery

3 years ago I had both hands done for carpal tunnel and It was amazing. Because of the surgery I was able to hold my newborn baby and drive longer distance instantly. I then had De Quervian's in my right wrist and decided to have that surgery and recovered amazingly afterwards also. I can pick up my children and do my daily activities and job with ease. I would highly recommend Dr. Ichtertz to anybody who needs relief!!!

September 24th, 2017

Great results with Dr Ichtertz

Dr Ichtertz has performed surgery for cyst removal, carpal tunnel and done injections. I totally trust him with my hands.

September 24th, 2017

Great Doctor!!!!!

Great doctor. I wouldn't go to any other surgeon for anything. He listened to everything that I had to say and spent a lot of time with me going over my diagnosis. If you are having hand problems I would suggest you see Dr. Ichtertz at the Nebraska Hand & Shoulder Institute.

January 19th, 2017

ECTR Surgery

Wonderful Doctor. He is very caring. He checks on his patients the day after surgery to make sure they are doing good. I would highly recommend Dr. Ichtertz to anyone with hand problems.

September 9th, 2015

NEVER GO HERE!!!

I hardly know where to start. Do not go to this doctor if you have work related carpal tunnel. He refuses to say that any carpal tunnel case is work related. He is also very greedy. Once he diagnosed my carpal tunnel he suggested that he do my surgery in his Lincoln office. Both hands at the same time which I have been told never to do. All of his other surgeries happen in their Grand Island or Omaha locations in a sanitized surgery room. Not in their Lincoln office where they diagnos. Creepy. Flash forward one year later. I got a bill sent to me for $2,500. Yes, $2,500. When I called to have them send it to my insurance I was told that it was too late and if I didn't pay they would send me to collections. I ended up going to bat for myself and convinced my insurance of over ride the timely filing issue. This doctor's office then billed my insurance less than half of the amount they charged me. My insurance paid $700 and that was the end of it. Long story short: The doctor is creepy, I felt like the nursing staff kept trying to catch me in a lie (which there was not one) and the billing staff totally incompetent. If I could give them zero stars I would. NEVER GO HERE!!!

August 31st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

April 14th, 2015

My 22 yr old daughter went to him and was told she had carpal tunnel in BOTH wrists and needed surgery. I went with her to another Dr for a 2nd opinion, we were told she had ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE in either wrist. Would you trust his opinion?????????

September 18th, 2013

Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues

I knew after my initial visit with Dr. Ichtertz that he had correctly diagnosed the conditions with my hand, and I felt completely confident letting him do surgery to fix it. Dr. Ichtertz gave me great patient care. I definatley recommend him. I love my pain free hand!

September 12th, 2011

ECTR Surgery

Great Doctor!

August 21st, 2011

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Dr. Ichtertz is a wonderful caring doctor. He diagnosed my problem, did surgery and to my surprise my surgery took care of pain from my hand up into my shoulder and neck. Dr. Ichtertz called me the day after surgery to make sure I was doing ok and asked if I had any questions. I've never had a doctor call and check on me ever! Dr.Ichtertz is wonderful! I have my life back with no more pain!!!!

January 26th, 2009