Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 14th, 2015

My 22 yr old daughter went to him and was told she had carpal tunnel in BOTH wrists and needed surgery. I went with her to another Dr for a 2nd opinion, we were told she had ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE in either wrist. Would you trust his opinion?????????

Go Elsewhere show details Go Elsewhere
Feb 2nd, 2015

It takes at least a month to get an appointment. When I finally got in to see him, he seemed very rushed and did not really listen to what I had to say. I went there for a shoulder problem. After the first visit, I was given anti-inflammatory medication to try for six weeks. Six weeks later, I went back to see him again. When he saw me at the second appointment, he asked me all the same things as the first time and said I should try some anti-inflammatories. Duh. Already did that, that's what I'm back. Finally, he agreed to get me an MRI. They were supposed to call me when my MRI results came back (about a week or two, I was told). A month passes and they never called. Finally, I call them. Oh yes, we got them, Dr. says you have a some tearing in your shoulder but he wants you to try an anti-inflammatory first. Seriously? By this time, it's been over four months since I originally contacted his office. I got sick of going round and round with this bozo and found someone else. Within two weeks, I had surgery DONE to repair my shoulder. Don't waste your time with this guy.

Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues show details Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues
Sep 18th, 2013

I knew after my initial visit with Dr. Ichtertz that he had correctly diagnosed the conditions with my hand, and I felt completely confident letting him do surgery to fix it. Dr. Ichtertz gave me great patient care. I definatley recommend him. I love my pain free hand!

ECTR Surgery show details ECTR Surgery
Sep 12th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Wonderful Caring Doctor show details Wonderful Caring Doctor
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Ichtertz is a wonderful caring doctor. He diagnosed my problem, did surgery and to my surprise my surgery took care of pain from my hand up into my shoulder and neck. Dr. Ichtertz called me the day after surgery to make sure I was doing ok and asked if I had any questions. I've never had a doctor call and check on me ever! Dr.Ichtertz is wonderful! I have my life back with no more pain!!!!