Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by js on Aug 31st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Jun 15th, 2015

Dr. Ichtertz wrote, "as is so common in disillusioned, uneducated blue-collar workers."

Apr 14th, 2015

My 22 yr old daughter went to him and was told she had carpal tunnel in BOTH wrists and needed surgery. I went with her to another Dr for a 2nd opinion, we were told she had ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE in either wrist. Would you trust his opinion?????????

Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues show details Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues
Sep 18th, 2013

I knew after my initial visit with Dr. Ichtertz that he had correctly diagnosed the conditions with my hand, and I felt completely confident letting him do surgery to fix it. Dr. Ichtertz gave me great patient care. I definatley recommend him. I love my pain free hand!

ECTR Surgery show details ECTR Surgery
Sep 12th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Wonderful Caring Doctor show details Wonderful Caring Doctor
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Ichtertz is a wonderful caring doctor. He diagnosed my problem, did surgery and to my surprise my surgery took care of pain from my hand up into my shoulder and neck. Dr. Ichtertz called me the day after surgery to make sure I was doing ok and asked if I had any questions. I've never had a doctor call and check on me ever! Dr.Ichtertz is wonderful! I have my life back with no more pain!!!!