Some ratings provided by DrScore.
NEVER GO HERE!!! show details NEVER GO HERE!!!
Sep 9th, 2015

I hardly know where to start. Do not go to this doctor if you have work related carpal tunnel. He refuses to say that any carpal tunnel case is work related. He is also very greedy. Once he diagnosed my carpal tunnel he suggested that he do my surgery in his Lincoln office. Both hands at the same time which I have been told never to do. All of his other surgeries happen in their Grand Island or Omaha locations in a sanitized surgery room. Not in their Lincoln office where they diagnos. Creepy. Flash forward one year later. I got a bill sent to me for $2,500. Yes, $2,500. When I called to have them send it to my insurance I was told that it was too late and if I didn't pay they would send me to collections. I ended up going to bat for myself and convinced my insurance of over ride the timely filing issue. This doctor's office then billed my insurance less than half of the amount they charged me. My insurance paid $700 and that was the end of it. Long story short: The doctor is creepy, I felt like the nursing staff kept trying to catch me in a lie (which there was not one) and the billing staff totally incompetent. If I could give them zero stars I would. NEVER GO HERE!!!

by js on Aug 31st, 2015

Wonderful Doctor!!!!

Apr 14th, 2015

My 22 yr old daughter went to him and was told she had carpal tunnel in BOTH wrists and needed surgery. I went with her to another Dr for a 2nd opinion, we were told she had ABSOLUTELY NO DAMAGE in either wrist. Would you trust his opinion?????????

Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues show details Definately recommend Dr. Ichtertz for anyone with hand issues
Sep 18th, 2013

I knew after my initial visit with Dr. Ichtertz that he had correctly diagnosed the conditions with my hand, and I felt completely confident letting him do surgery to fix it. Dr. Ichtertz gave me great patient care. I definatley recommend him. I love my pain free hand!

ECTR Surgery show details ECTR Surgery
Sep 12th, 2011

Great Doctor!

Wonderful Caring Doctor show details Wonderful Caring Doctor
Aug 21st, 2011

Dr. Ichtertz is a wonderful caring doctor. He diagnosed my problem, did surgery and to my surprise my surgery took care of pain from my hand up into my shoulder and neck. Dr. Ichtertz called me the day after surgery to make sure I was doing ok and asked if I had any questions. I've never had a doctor call and check on me ever! Dr.Ichtertz is wonderful! I have my life back with no more pain!!!!