A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolfi Herscovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolfi Herscovici is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herscovici
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Herscovici Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Herscovici graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herscovici has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dolfi Herscovici practice?
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.