A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolfi Herscovici:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolfi Herscovici is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Herscovici
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Herscovici Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Open Fractures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Surgical Wound Infection
Education & Awards
Dr. Herscovici graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Herscovici has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Fawcett Memorial Hospital
- University Community Hospital at Carroll
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dolfi Herscovici practice?
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici has 1 office location.
- Dr. Dolfi Herscovici practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Temple Terrace, FL.