A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bondarianzadeh graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bondarianzadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh practice?
- Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Bondarianzadeh practices Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Critical Care Practitioners.