A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Aguilera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Aguilera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Graciela Aguilera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly G. Aguilera practice?
- Dr. Dolly Aguilera has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolly Aguilera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Oncologists.