A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Aguilera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aguilera
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aguilera Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Aguilera, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Aguilera graduated from Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Aguilera has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Graciela Aguilera MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly G. Aguilera practice?
- Dr. Dolly Aguilera has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolly Aguilera practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.