A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Kerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Kerin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kerin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Shirley Kerin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolly S. Kerin practice?
- Dr. Dolly Kerin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Kerin practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.