A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Kerin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Kerin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerin graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kerin has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kerin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 18 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dolly S. Kerin practice?
Dr. Dolly Kerin practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Commerce Township, MI.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.