A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Manvar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Manvar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Manvar, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Manvar graduated from Medical College Baroda. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Manvar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Buddhadev Manvar MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolly B. Manvar practice?
- Dr. Dolly Manvar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Manvar practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Howard Beach, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Pediatricians.