A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Mehta is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Mehta, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mehta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dolly T. Mehta practice?
Dr. Dolly Mehta practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Houston Pediatricians.