A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Mehta is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Mehta, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Mehta has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly T Mehta BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dolly T. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Dolly Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Mehta practices Pediatrics near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Houston Pediatricians.