A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Misra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Misra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Misra graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Misra has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Misra MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolly Misra practice?
- Dr. Dolly Misra has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolly Misra practices Internal Medicine near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Internists.