A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Roy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Roy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Roy, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roy graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Roy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
- Los Robles Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Banerjee Roy MD is a female Neurologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly B. Roy practice?
- Dr. Dolly Roy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Roy practices Neurology near Thousand Oaks, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Northridge, CA.
See Thousand Oaks Neurologists.