Dr. Dolly Roy MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

October 11th, 2016
Really mean receptionist
Dr Roy is intelligent and kind. She takes all the time needed to carefully explain everything to you, making your visit extremely comfortable. Unfortunately the front staff are rude, mean and are prone to belittling every one who calls and/or walks through the door; because of this Dr. Roy is no longer my doctor. Unfortunately the staff give the first impression and Dr. Roy needs to change things up a bit (actually a lot!) This is sad because I really like Dr. Roy, she is by far the best neurologist I've ever had. Thanks to her poor judgment in hiring front office personnel she is now in my rear view.

April 18th, 2012
Excellent ms neuro
very caring dr. She takes her time with you and spends a long time discussing your health and your options. She listens too! She stays informed on newer treatments. She is committed to helping you feel better. Her specialty is multiple sclerosis and it is obvious she is passionate about it.

May 14th, 2010
Takes the time to listen =0)
Dr. Roy takes the time to listen to me. She is never in a hurry and does not rush my appointment. Too many doctors are in hurry to move on to their next patient. Dr. Roy makes me feel comfortable and encourages me to try something new in treating my MS.

September 29th, 2009
Dr. Dolly Roy is now in Thousand Oaks, as I follow her everywhere.
Even though Dr. Dolly Roy has moved around from Northridge to Thousand Oaks, I have followed her since she is well equipped to handle people with multiple sclerosis. I recommend her highly.