A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly Thomas practice?
- Dr. Dolly Thomas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Thomas practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Des Plaines, IL and Mount Prospect, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.