A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly Thomas practice?
- Dr. Dolly Thomas has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Thomas practices Allergy & Immunology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Prospect, IL and Des Plaines, IL.
See Chicago Allergists.