A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolly Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolly Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolly Thomas, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Gandhiji University Medical College, Kerala. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolly Thomas BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Dolly Thomas practice?
- Dr. Dolly Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolly Thomas practices Allergy & Immunology near Mount Prospect, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Mount Prospect Allergists.