A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Buscemi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Buscemi graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.More Education & Awards
Dr. Buscemi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buscemi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Buscemi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dolores M. Buscemi practice?
Dr. Dolores Buscemi practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.