A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Cantrell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantrell
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cantrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Cantrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cantrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores M Cantrell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores M. Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Dolores Cantrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Cantrell practices Family Medicine near Troy, IL.
See Troy Family Physicians.