A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Cantrell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Cantrell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cantrell
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Cantrell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Cantrell, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cantrell graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Cantrell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
- Anderson Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores M Cantrell MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores M. Cantrell practice?
- Dr. Dolores Cantrell has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Cantrell practices Family Medicine near Troy, IL.
See Troy Family Physicians.