A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Cazau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Cazau is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cazau graduated from Superior Institute Medical Science.
Dr. Cazau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hialeah Hospital
- Palmetto General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Sanchez Cazau MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores S. Cazau practice?
- Dr. Dolores Cazau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Cazau practices Internal Medicine near Hialeah, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Miami, FL.
See Hialeah Internists.