A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Curbelo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dolores Curbelo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Curbelo MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dolores Curbelo practice?
- Dr. Dolores Curbelo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dolores Curbelo practices Internal Medicine near valhalla, NY.
See valhalla Internists.