Dr. Dolores Dixon-Grevious MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Evergreen Park, IL

• Good
  • Bad

May 27th, 2017
THE WORST DOCTORS OFFICE TO WORK FOR!!!
I have the worst experience working for this doctor's Office. The Co worker's are rude, talking badly about patients, and other co worker's. Doing unsafe practicing procedures on patient. Doctor D is always late, and other co workers. Also don't care that much about patients, and staff ( Faking it). The workflow is overwhelming and not worth the little pay you receive. Plus no breaks, or lunch. It is a horrible, stressful, and slave labor work conditions. It is the true stereotype of what a Black doctor's office should not be.

September 8th, 2016
A personable doctor
Dr. Dixon -Grevious is a down to earth person. This enables you to relax and communicate your health concerns easily.

September 2nd, 2016
My time is important also
The wait time is completely unacceptable. I don't mind waiting up to 30 minutes but 2 hours is showing disrespect for the patients. I tried making a follow up appointment but the employee who answered the phone said she would have to call me back. She never did. I'm looking for a new doctor.

July 20th, 2016
AWESOME SAUCE
SHE IS ONE OF THE NICEST DOCTORS YOU WILL COME ACROSS WHEN THE WORLD IS IN SUCH A RUSH TO JUST BE DONE WITH YOU.

October 27th, 2015
The staff is unprofessional and have no compassion. I've been seeing this doctor for over 10 yrs and do to her new i 'm in search for a new physician

July 6th, 2015
Doctor D
I have been her patient for five years now, she is compassionate and she listens to your concerns.. Would and have recommended her to other family members.

April 22nd, 2015
Very easy to talk with and informative when asking any questions very professional and kind

March 27th, 2015
Unprofessional Preaching
Unprofessional staff, 2hr wait, and doctor proselytized for most of the appointment.

March 17th, 2015
Horrible Staff

February 27th, 2015
She is Wonderful!!!
I love Dr. Dixon, she spends time with you and really cares about her patients! I have been seeing her for years and I love her bedside manners!

May 4th, 2014
Satisfied patient
I've been a patient of Dr. Dixon-Grevious' for approximately 6 years. Through her, my trust, respect and appreciation for doctors, has been restored. My previous experience with doctors had been cold and impersonal, to say the least. Often times, I felt as if I was just another body, without a face. They just wanted to be done and move on to the next patient. But Dr. Grevious is different, she's caring and thorough. She never leaves anything to chance. She leaves no stone unturned. When it comes to finding the root of your medical issues, she doesn't hesitate to refer you to the appropriate specialists. I'm thankful that a friend recommended her.

March 24th, 2014
Mrs.
Dr. Dixon-Grevious is the most down to earth, upbeat person, I should say doctor, that I have come across in a very long time. She has a very pleasant personality and I feel so comfortable around her. When I first had the pleasure of meeting her, she came into the examining room and talked to me as if we had known each other for years. My anxieties automatically flew out the window. If anyone out there is afraid of doctors, I definitely recommend Doctor Dixon-Grevious.