A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dolores Geoffray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dolores Geoffray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Geoffray graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Geoffray has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Tammany Parish Hospital
- Sibley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dolores Joan Geoffray MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dolores J. Geoffray practice?
- Dr. Dolores Geoffray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dolores Geoffray practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mandeville, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Independence, LA.
See Mandeville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.